Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thanksgiving morning.


The night before, Bonita cooked up these three pies. She has covered all bases. Apple, Sweet Potato and Pumpkin. 


This was at McDoanld's in the morning of Thanksgiving. I was thinking maybe I should buy a news paper? There was the gentlemen sitting in front of me and he had this paper. Now if you have not bought a paper for a while. I think it was $1.50 or more?  But as this guy was going through it, he really didn't seem like he was going to take it with him. He asked me and I said Thank you very much. Boy I am cheap? But look this is only the ads. It has to be around 1 inch or more of paper. The really funny thing was I got it back to Bonita's place and went through it and said it would be nice to get this or that. But at the end, NOT. Folks I really not sure what our Lord is doing in my life about buying anything. I am content in what I have and not really wanting anything. There is something wrong with me? Every time I would be traveling back to the states, I would have a shopping list. Okay what can I buy after getting there? 


Okay now we have three pies to transport to Largo. Thinking how can we do this? Bonita comes out with this box. A while back she had some friends over and they had pizza for dinner. So she saved this box. Wow it worked great. The pies made it up there and some of them back home again. 
Greta idea Bonita. 
Tomorrow I will share about our time with the family. 
Have a wonderful week-end and just enjoy today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...