Monday, November 30, 2015

Before I left to go up north.



This place is called Okay Tire. I have been dealing with Leo since I have been back in town. His place has so many things from the pass. You can see the receipt above, how much things cost back then. Those are pennies not dollars. 


He has this trophy case in the waiting room. Plus books and pictures of the old days. It really is a joy to walk in and just hang out in the passed. 


I guess this is one of the tires he rode on when they did racing. Plus the little guy in the back ground is their trade mark sign. 


You can see they put the new tires on the back. I was told a while back that is the rule now. The reason is you need the best traction and that is you drive wheels. 


I have shopped around a little and found out his prices are about the best in town. 
I am very pleased with his service and how friendly they are there. I would recommend you to check his place out. It is on Dixie Highway and south of Sample Road. Pompano Beach,across the street from the The Goodyear Blip airport. 

You look closely and you can see the Goodyear Blip. I am so blessed to just enjoy my area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...