Sunday, November 29, 2015

Okay Thanksgiving is here today.


This was a text I got in the morning. I am very blessed to have friends that pass on thing that are of the Lord. Like on Saturday I was reading Psalm 145. That whole Psalm is about praising HIM. 
These are worth passing on to others. 
That is what Thanksgiving is to us, Our salvation, knowing the second I leave this earth I will be in HIS Presents. 


Okay this is my family, Bonita, Mark, Debbie, Greg and Jon. I am very blessed to be able to come and share a dinner with them and spend a little time too. I think we were talking about the New Star Wars coming out in Dec. They are planning on driving over to Orlando and watching it on  I MAX Theater. 



I can tell you this, Greg has pretty much every kind of thing needed to cook and make a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. He did the turkey cooking and stuffing. 


We had snacks and all kinds of good junk to eat before hand. 




My family knows I take pictures during our time together. So when I say it is picture time, they pretty much just keep going on their way. Like I will keep eating. 


Afterwards we played Yatzze. (spelling I know) guess what I got my butt kicked. These guys are pros at this game. We only played two games and I was not even close in second place. 
I sure can tell you this, I really did have a wonderful time and look forward in seeing them maybe during the Christmas time? 
We have not work that out yet. 
I drove Bonita home and got some rest, from al of the food. 


Next morning we went shopping for a couple of items at Walmart. During the morning around 7 am, I went and this place was empty. There were people but for a Black Friday. The reason I took a picture of the paper, remember on Wednesday morning, WOW what  difference? This is the whole paper for Friday morning. 
Drove back and left for home myself. It only took me about 3 1/2 hours. No stopping for coffee or not even a eggnog shake at McDonald's Oh I wanted to. 
I really hope and pray as you look through theses pictures you had a chance to reflex on your own family and how much they are part of our lives. 
I really enjoy the time together,but then back to work happens. Which is a good ting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...