Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Boy it sure has taken a long time to get this this day. Saturday.


On March 3rd, I drove down to Boca area. There was a leader ship class going on for people of VDC. I was still feeling pretty good then. So the classes lasted until a round noon. From there I left to start my drive home. 


When ever I get a chance to stop at Costco I do for lunch. As I sat down to eat some good sandwich. I just love watching folks. 



I even had a strawberry sundae there. As folks have there stuff in the shopping carts. They try so hard to get the cart as close to themselves. 


This is always a problem at Costco. Folks think their stuff will be stolen from their carts. Now what happens is, you can not leave the store with out showing your receipt of the items you bought. There is a list plus a count of how many items you bought. So they just count the items and you may leave then. But everyone still wants their stuff next to them. 
I drove home and just hung out and relaxed. Starting to feel a little under the weather that night. From there to now. I am up and feeling much better. But still not 100%. 
This thing called the flu is un forgiving. I just laid down any where I could and slept and didn't feel like eating at all. Just wanting to feel better. 
As this last Sunday the 11th. I started feeling like a human . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...