Friday, March 16, 2018

Our finals in Darts.



This was our finals in Darts. Not sure what happen, but we got up to play at 6:15pm and lost both games. So now we are out of the finals. Hey I couldn't hit the double out to save my life this night. But at the end we all had some good laughs and even made some more new friends.

This is Max. I got him a while back. I took him in just trying to help a friend out. The reason I say that is, I would go over to his guys house and see Max didn't have any food or water. So I asked him if he would like to give him up to me? Now since I have had him. He pretty much escapes every morning out the door.  So after a couple of morning of this. I would just open the door and say Max you want to go out? He went out every morning. Even on cold morning. but after a couples of hours he always came back home. He would bring me a dead squirrel. He did bring a live one too. I just picked him up and he was okay.  He even brought home a dead bird too. Mean while I have always had my ears open to a new home for him. 
Now since in the last month or so, he has been scratching his butt. I changed his food to sea food, no chicken. A vet at the Pets Smart suggested maybe that will help? Plus bought this stuff stop scratching, you add to his food. It got better. But as I received a letter from the park a couple of weeks ago. I am not in a pet area. So I packed up all of his stuff and took him to Halo. This is a No KILL shelter for all kinds of Dogs and Cats. 


So I put Max in (Roy's cat carrier). And we took a ride up north. It really a sad day for me and I know for him too. But I need to do this now. So I talked to the folks there, very friendly and willing to help me out. I filled out some paper work and even paid for (Max's Adoption) $85.00 This way if someone wants him he is free. So I just looked at the web site and don't see Max up there. I wrote to them and asking if Max skin problem is doing better?  
I left there with a heavy heart and prayerfully he will get a great family to take care of him. 






Hopping to fell better I stopped at Habitat For Humanity. (Restore) I walked around and found a very nice putter and some golf tees. It cost only $1.44 for both of them. 
Still feeling like crap. Lord I pray Max is doing well and this will pass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...