Friday, March 30, 2018

Monday was a day for tennis,plus.


Today is the Chinese Tennis Tournament. What is going on is Mitch set up different teams Men against men and same with the women. Then we each play for 45 minutes.  We do keep score, but nothing it kept on record. So it is a time to enjoy watching and playing too. 


I had a chance to play. My partner was Francois and Earl and his partner (forgot name) He was from Quebec too. But we played and the final score was 6 to 3. We had the 3. It is okay. It was for fun anyway. 


Now after playing we had a luncheon Chinese food. Here is where the trophies were given out to the first to third place players for the ten (10) week Tournament.
The trophies were really nice and heavy and made out of glass. 
Well done my follow players. 
I am going up right now to play what they call Round Robin. Here is get to play every four games. I am so blessed to be able to play and have some fun to. 
Remember what today it GOOD FRIDAY. It is only good for us. That is why He came to this earth is to die on a cross for OUR SINS, PRAISE HIM TODAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...