Wednesday, March 14, 2018

It is so good to be back to work again.


This is at Joe's home. He has asked if we could make this door work better and stay dry at the same time. This one door door use to have glass slots that open and closed for keeping the weather out. So yesterday, Roy and I went up to Home Depot and found this plastic. It is roofing material. It is called Suntruf it is 26" wide and 6 ' long. It is made of Polycarbonate Roof panel. It worked great. The door itself is 26" wide on the inside. So we just cut the length  and then stuck it in and put 1x2 around it with screws and all is well. 
I was very happy how nice it turned out. 


We trimmed his bunches in from of his house. Down to around 8 in I left. Drove over to the land fill and got back home in time to take a shower and get ready for the Darts Final evening



. Our team ended up in second place before this evening happened. But at the end we lost both of our games and that is it for us. I stayed around and watched the other teams play. But I left before the last game was played, so I really not sure who ended up winning first place. 
It sure was neat to be able to play and even have some fun too. 
Well I guess I am back on schedule here. I do feel much better and today Roy and I will be helping our one of our customer's, Bill. he is much older and funny guy. He loves to share about his time working back in the old days. 
I am very blessed to say today is another adventure in our lives living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...