Sunday, March 04, 2018

As I am the Communication Director of the HOA.


One of my jobs it to get the donuts for after the meeting. I ordered them on Monday morning at (Winn-Dixie)and picked them on on Tuesday afternoon. Okay I could not get into the refrigerator in the main kitchen. So I guess I will put them in mine??? 


The funny thing is I really did have the room. Maybe I should buy a smaller one??? 



This is our HOA meeting we have each month during the winter time. Tonight there was over 180 folks here. Which is so neat to see. Oh maybe you are not familiar with the word HOA. It stands for Home Owners Association. Like I told you in the heading I am the Communication Guy. 
I really don't have much to do yet. As tonight was our time to elect a (half of the board. I was called back to do two years now. Plus we got a new president too. Now my new boss came to me that night to work along side with him. I told him a couple of items I would like to over see. Getting everyones e mail address in our computer. Then to share about new sign I think we should buy for the entrance to the park. 
Our new boss is Steve Hogan. He seems to be a nice guy and I think he might even shake things up a little to much. But we will see what happens? 
Oh he asked  to take over the Village Voice. This is a new letter (3 to 4 pages )  that comes out every three months. It really will a big job for for me to take this on. But I will look into to it and see what happens?
I have to remember WHO really is in control. 
PRAISE HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay we made to Orlando and all checked in and ready to enjoy our time.

It was near the end of the day. So, let's take a bus to Universal City Walk?  It's really neat how they have set this place up. Univ...