Saturday, March 31, 2018

Yes Roy and I have another job to do, Praise the Lord.



This is Justine's and Bob's home. They want us to put out the vanity, light, med cabinet and toilet. Which we did on Tuesday. 



Not sure who put the new light up before. But they really did a poor job doing it. Plus cut the wire too. 


It really is surprising how much stuff weights? 


That is correct, the stuff we put in the back of my truck weights 200 #. They only charged me $3.00. But really. 


Now I know the light was up where the old one was. But we took down the frame that went around the light. So we need to make it look good. 


Maybe when Bob or someone else put the new light up hit the wire with a screw. Then reset the breaker. It had to be tripped. But we repaired the wire and all is good now. 


We got the new light up med cabinet. 


The cabinet over the toilet. Hey this was a great day. Prayerfully this job is going to be a easy one???? We were very happy to get all this done in one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...