Sunday, April 01, 2018

I know today is all about Jesus Christ rising up, a day to REJOICE.


But on Saturday was our Easter Egg Hunt at the Crossing. Plus I got this bunny from a friend Pat (neighbor) by text. I think he is cute, or she??? 


About eight to ten folks showed up to put stuff out early, 8 am. Then more folks came out and we were ready to open up at 11 am. 






Jack, Dennis and I put out tables and chairs. Then just kept finding more things to set up. 



Then the animals came. Hey these two are miniature donkeys. I was told their names, but I have slept since then. 






This young lady is due on April 15th. The owner told me that she is hopping she will not give birth until after next week-end. She wants to put her in the state fair of something like that. 



The kids started coming out and it looked like is would be a great day. I left for a couple of hours, thinking, I will be back around 2 pm and help break down. 


Poor donkeys I am not sure if they really like wearing stuff or not. I noticed the hat was not on one of them. Okay I got back at 1:45 pm and this place was pretty much cleaned up. The tables and chairs were all put back into place. The reason was the crowd was pretty leaving by 1pm  The rain came and off they went, I guess? 
I stayed for about two more hours to clean and set up chairs for church today. It really a neat place to help out and feel like I really have a place here. 
So all my fellow friends and family. I wish you all a Happy Resurrection Day. 
On my way to church and PRAISE HIM FOR ALL HE HAS DONE FOR US. 
HAPPY EASTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...