Tuesday, April 17, 2018

What a beautiful day to go for a ride.


This is Saturday morning. Just need to work on my knees. You know ride and get them feeling better. I have found out the more I ride my right knee is feeling better. Maybe just the rotation and getting the old junk worked out? 


Every time I ride I try to make a plan. You know riding to the beach, laying there an work my tan, about hour. So today I was thinking Arby's I have not been there for a while or so. I walked in and saw this great picture of a Texas Brisket. 

I am thinking wow I sure can use that today. Plus is is only $.50 more than a #1. Okay I get it. 


Okay what happen???? That sure doesn't look like the picture???? I was going up to the corner an ask them about it. Then thought why? 
I ate it and it still tasted good. 


Coming home and having a full tummy, I am very happy. 


It was kinda of rough riding back home. The wind was in my face and some time I dropped down in speed to around 7 miles a hour and that tried me out. So I got home and just chilled for the rest of the day. Like I said before this really does help my knee. Today being Tuesday, still feeling pretty good. 
I will share about yesterday drive down south. 
I am still blessed and loving everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...