Tuesday, April 24, 2018

That is correct we are now washing Pat's house down.




I didn't take any after pictures, but today I will. The house came out looking great. Now today we are trimming her bushes and painting her clam shell awnings. You can see the paint is pretty much worn off. 


This is the cleaner we use to wash down houses and walk away in 2 hours done. Roy found this at Home Depot last year. He used it on his house and he thought this really cleaned up the mildew and mold on the outside of his house. I even went out and bought some and used it on m house. 



All we do is spray it on and Roy brushes a little in the bad areas. Then rinse it off with water. 
The spray bottle has four adjustments. It really works great. The real neat thing is the cost. One gallon is $6.98. The spraying bottle is $8.97. It take two gallons to do the whole house. Like I said in 2 hours you are done. 
I will talk about this again next week. I need to wash my house down again. Mildew grows fast around here. Most of the time it is on the north side. 
Hey it is worth trying it out. 
I have a pressure washer, I have not brought it out since I have been using this stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...