Friday, April 27, 2018

Look at what I bought for our HOA meetings. It is their money.


During our last meeting for the HOA. Steve (president) asked me to look into buying a projector. I did some research and found out about what we needed for the screen we have and the lighting. I found a couple on Amazon. Then talking with Debbie (vice president) she is thinking maybe we need buy local. This way if there are any problems they might be able to help us? I thought that too, but thinking save money. So Roy and I went to Staples and talked with a guy, named Rick. Really nice guy and he seemed to know what he was talking about. So he talked me into this one and saved us a couple of bucks too. Plus I got the three year warranty. So at the end we spent about the same amount. $866.68. I got back to the auditorium. I set it up and it works great. 
I took a picture and sent it to all board members and they loved it.  



Well our HOA meeting was on Wednesday and I got there and set it al up and it will be the cats meow. 


Even the members liked it and the show went on. 



This was a picture before the meeting started. There was 138 folks there. We voted on the new sign for the front, when you drive in. (yes) 86 for/53 against.The pool lift was voted (no) Then there is the smoking area vote. All we as a board, plus asking for no smoking around the entrances of the club house and other building attached. That was voted (yes)131 for and 8 against.  But now all these items that were voted yes. I need to check out more on the sign, that is my baby. The smoking thing is Steve and Debbie thing to look into more. So I believe this was a great meeting and I am so happy we got this projector. Now maybe down the road we can use it for Super Bowl Sunday, here in the auditorium. Would it be neat to do? 
Maybe have movie night night too?
Well today I am driving over to see family. Going to Winter Haven first and spending the night. Then Saturday morning,  driving to Largo, Tampa area. So if you think of me say a prayer or two. 
I am really looking forward in seeing them and just getting some what caught up on our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...