Monday, April 02, 2018

Okay back to the job at hand.


This is Wednesday. Talking with Justine she wants the Waincoting on the sides and back of the vanity. No problem. So Roy is cleaning up. 


We got the vanity set in place. After cutting the back out a little so the pipes will fit in. I just love these more expensive vanities. They cut are easier to cut and they don't feel like they are going to fall apart, once we cut the back out. Everything is lining up. Now we cut the Wainscoting and put it in. Looking good. 




Not sure what happen to the finish pictures, I have already deleted them from my phone. But we put up towel bar and toilet paper holder and even put up two pull bars. 
I took picture of the pull bars she had in her other bathroom. Make sure I got the correct ones.  

So on Thursday afternoon we walked away and hubby (Bob)  and herself were very happy. Another well done job is looking great. 
Over all this one was easier than the last one. Praise HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...