Saturday, April 21, 2018

I took a ride north to make a buck or two. On my way to Reine's condo. Melbourne.


Coming up to the exit. I noticed cars pulling over? Thinking maybe lane is blocked? No these folks, I guess have been pulling over for many years. Knowing the traffic is backed up and why block the highway? 





There sure was a lot of traffic coming off of here. But I made it.



Well I started trying to figure out how to put the flooring on the wall? 
I am sure happy I sat down and looked at it. I started here,PRAISE HIM I DIDN'T KEEP GOING. It would have not worked. I needed to start on the right hand side. 


I can tell you this, I think put the flooring on the floor is a lot easier. That way I can use my foot to kick it in place. Doing this, I was on my knees and boy it was hard to do. 



I thought great. All most done. Then I asked if she would like molding around it? So I had to go back to Home Depot an get some shoe molding. I am so happy I did that. 




I think it came out looking nice and clean an she loved it. 
I really do enjoying making thing happen and like I have said in the pass, All that matters is that the customer is happy. 
Had a nice drive home and I know down the road she will have something else for me to do. 
Praise HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...