Sunday, April 08, 2018

I shared about going north to Reine's home to do some work.


Well you can tell I really running out of things to talk about. When I was at Reine's home doing that work. The door that I needed to put screen in for her air conditioner. Well I don't have a medal drill bit large enough to put a sawzall blade into the medal door. So I used a wood paddle bit. I new I would destroy the bit. But I got threw and that is all that counts for that day. 


This is how it is suppose to look. So yesterday I went out and got a new one. All is well again. 
I really hope and pray you all have a great day at church and pray He speaks to you. 
Many blessings to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...