Thursday, April 12, 2018

Should be a easy replacement?


Well Roy and I went over to Bobbie's home to replace two (2) outside lights. Hanging on the garage. Okay I took the new bracket and held it up to see if the holes line up. They don't. I asked Roy to take a look. Okay WHY would they make new lights with different spot for the holes????


So I looked and looked, I thought okay I can add the new bracket to the old one? Which I did and put it up. Now the light hangs about 3/4" away from the wall?? 
Roy took the other new bracket and flipped it over and it works NOW. 
Boy some days I just say what. Why wouldn't I figure that out? Well folks they both fit now. 


They even look pretty good too. Move on to the back screen room next. That will be tomorrow's story. Hey like I said yesterday, the jobs are fewer. But now I can go play golf and tennis more??? 
I know I am retired, but I really enjoy using my hands to do things around the park here. 
He is in control and that is all I need to say about anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...