Sunday, April 22, 2018

I just love these small jobs.


This is at Pat's home. here we redid both of her bathrooms. So now she asked if we could take the wet bar out and put her hutch there? Sure can. So on Wednesday we took all of this stuff out and took to the land fill. Hey Ray was telling us about this other place to drop off  stuff. It took us a couple of times to find it. But we did and it is closed on Wednesday and Thursdays. 




Okay now on Thursday I drove up to Melbourne and finished up Reine's bar there. 
I already had plans to pressure wash Lyn's house o Friday morning. So Roy and I did that and finished up by lunch time. 


After lunch Roy and I went back over to Pat's house to see what we can get done there? 
We moved the china cabinet into place and built around it. It was a little harder, but this way everything will fit.



Just built with 2 x 4" a frame to hold the paneling in place. Then used that beautiful brad gun , of Richie's 


We had to go back to Home Depot and get some molding to put around the paneling. Just got flat stock and I think it looks great. Bought some stain. 



As I watched Roy put the stain on, it really was looking pretty good. You will see the molding didn't darken up as much as te paneling did. But Pat like is and that is all that counts. 


She has asked us to come back on Monday and pressure wash her house. Man the jobs are small. Pressure washing we really don't use. It is a chemical that we buy at Home Depot. Next week I will show you what I am talking about. But as Friday winds down we got it done and got back home back 6pm. Not bad. It really is neat to finish up and say I like it too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...