Thursday, April 26, 2018

Yes this is another job for Pat's house.


After we cleaned up her house. She asked about painting it. Roy and I are not that excited about painting a whole house. So we asked her how about trying the clam shells first to see what it looks like? 



So at the end of the day, we got this side done. I thought it make a difference. 


This is Roy and Pat out front of her place. She likes the clam shells , but she still thinking about painting the whole house. 
Today we will finish painting the clam shells in front and see what she thinks. 
Over all if we painted her place it would take about four days, that is everything painted. 
But the cost is really on the high side, I told her the price and she will get back with us today, after we do the front.
Roy and I have been asked a couple of times to paint peoples houses. Roy pretty much said no. So we will see what happens here? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...