Sunday, April 29, 2018

On Friday morning I left for Winter Haven.


 As I was driving along. I had something else on my mind and I started on 95 north. Not thinking. I am driving and say WHY am I on 95??? So I had to wait to get off in Sebastian. I turned around. Heading south now. 

I think I went 28 miles out of my way??? Oh well. 


It really is a boring ride sometimes. So I saw how this farmer waters his corn. It really is a neat set up. As I drove by I could see that he has a pump in the canal and waters his crops. 



I always like seeing this sign. That means I am almost there. 


As driving by this, I swear I could smell orange pound cake? But looking around the planet is not up and running. Oh well I can dream. I really enjoy the smell of orange pound cake. As I use to live up this way. Lakeland. I use to drive by a orange planet and the smell is great. 


Now I spent the night. McDonald's is my breakfast place. 


How can you go wrong. Large Ice Coffee and McGrill bacon sandwich. Plus my old faithful Bible. 
Got back to Bonita's house and we left for Tampa (Largo) to go see her brother and other cousins . 



Got there and hung out all day long and really enjoyed spending time with them. This is Bonita (left) Debbie, Jon her hubby and Greg, Bonita's brother. We watch a movie and then the Ray's baseball game They won 12 to 6. Then had a wonderful dinner. 
Bonita and I left there around 9pm. Got back close to her home. Stopped at Walmart and did some shopping and I crashed around 11;30pm. Long day and today will be a short one. I am having another breakfast at McDonald's and doing my blog and then e mails. I will help Bonita clean up around her house, (leaves) then do a couple of other things and will be leaving for my home around 2pm. 
So all is going well and just looking forward in getting back into my bed. 
So I hope and pray you all have a wonderful day at church an I will see what happens this next week? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...