Thursday, April 05, 2018

Small job on Monday morning.


These are the old gates that Bill had up before. Remember we replaced his fencing a little while back. So he wants new gate up.We tried to repair the old ones. Got to much rote in the wood. So Roy and I drove over to Home Depot an spent $100.00 on new gates. I really didn't think it would cost that much. But the new lattice was $39.99 along. So I asked if it was okay with Bill and he told us to make up new ones. 




On this corner you are looking at. I have a piece of lumber to put on there this week, to finish it off nicely. 


The lumber was still some what wet so we will be back to paint it down the road. Bill is happy and we are too. On Tuesday morning I drove up to Melbourne Florida to help a young lady out again. I will share about all we did tomorrow morning. 
It sure is beautiful out side and looking forward in working on Miss Well's lawn today. Putting down more soil and not sure what else. But it is always joy to help her out. 
Plus make a buck or two. Praise the Lord for work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...