Monday, April 09, 2018

It sure neat to get back on the bike and ride and enjoy it it again.


As I started out. I was thinking, maybe I can get to the Power Planet? Remember folks I have not really ridden in about two (2) months now. What the heck? 





Riding was kinda of a fun time. My right leg has been giving me some trouble. But maybe this ride will help it out. 





The beach I was at was pretty much empty. Which is nice. But as I sat there looking around I was seeing rain clouds coming my way. I better start heading back to the truck. 



Hey getting back on here after laying around on the beach, boy did my right leg start hurting. But after a couple of pumps, all is well. Praise Him. 
I will write about the Jetty tomorrow. That is where I parked my truck and rode from. 
Hey the rain stayed away until I got home and about hour later the rains came. Which we need. Our lakes are very low and like I wrote a couple of days ago, grass looks dead. 
Oh well our raining season is coming soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...