Saturday, April 07, 2018

I real small job to do.


This is at Miss Well's home. She believes that we can repair her lawn by putting down top soil. 


Plus we bought her fertilizer. Which she asked for. Mean while we spent $40.00 bucks on this stuff. So Roy and I put the soil down and then I walked around spreading the fertilizer around her lawn. Then we watered it. You know walking back and forth and using the sprinkler head on the hose. Hey she is happy, like I have said many times. That is all that matters when you are working for someone. 




As I was driving back home, I looked over and saw this 1929 Ford Roadster. This is Tom. He lives three doors down from Miss Wells. I stopped and asked him some questions about it. He just got it this last Christmas. He has been wanting on since he was much younger. So now he can afford it. He drives it everywhere. Him and his wife just enjoy it and he told me it was worth buying. I know of one more roadster in the park here. It is Greg's. I have talked with him a couple of times about his car. But back then I asked if I could take a picture? He asked if I would come back when it was cleaned up. I have not been back since. But they are both nice looking car and both guys love them. I think it would be fun to find a old one and fix it up. 



Okay why take pictures of my front yard? Well since I worked on Miss Well's I am thinking maybe I just need to water mine and it will came back? We are only aloud to water on Tuesdays and Thursday. I went out yesterday and bought a sprinkler. So next week we will see what happens. 
Hopefully we will get a another job or so next week. The snow birds are getting ready to fly back up north. So we will see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...