Thursday, April 26, 2018

Well trimming bushes, JUST HAVING SOME FUN. NOT!!!


This is before. 


A couple of days ago. I was telling you about this cleaner and how great it works. here are the chairs we cleaned up 


Now if anyone out there ever trimmed a Bougainvillea. Folks this bush has vines and THORNS EVERY WHERE. Hey I didn't take any pictures of the holes that Roy and I have on our legs and arms. But as we kept on cutting we were winning the battle. 


There were two truck loads to get rite of. Loading them up too was a lot of fun, NOT!



At the end we WON. This bush will come back and have pretty flowers and more bushy too. This is Pat back yard and she is on the golf course. So now ad least she can see a little more of if. 



Plus trimmed the bushes on the side of the house too. This way today Roy and I can pull the clam shells down and paint them. 
Prayerfully I really hope she will like the white paint. We can always add a strip or something to make it pop. 
Over all looking forward in seeing it myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...