Monday, April 30, 2018

It is time to wash the house down. Mildew, think?.


I was talking with Roy and he was telling me that I do some mildew on the north side of my house. So I walked around an checked it out. I do, so let us get the cleaner out that I have been using on other homes. It really started here, before I did others, last year. Roy bought it and told me how great it is. 





I was thinking there was mildew here??? But as I washed it down it didn't go away. So I hit it again. It got worse. 




Do you know why it got worse? WELL the paint is coming off. That is correct. Afterwards Roy and I were talking about the house. Well before I came to buy this place. There was a young lady and a child living here. Roy doesn't know why or even who it was. But she left and I guess gave the trailer back to the park. So they cleaned it up an painted the outside and what ever else was needed. They sold it to Richard (he passed away and I bought it form his daughter. So now I understand why the paint is coming off. 
Oh well I guess I know what my next big project is? For me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...