Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I know I talk a lot about working.



Okay enough on working. This last Sunday afternoon. I came home from church and sat down and started watching the PGA tournament going on in Texas. As I sat there, thinking I need to get out and play. So I got my three clubs and got on the bike and rode over and played the best game I have ever shot.  Here I was pin high. I think I did that three times. 


This was my second shot on hole #4. 


Look how I missed this shot. I got a 4 here. 


As this is the last hole. the wind was in my face and I hit it as hard has I could. Using a 7 iron. I hit to the left side and between the water and the hole. Over all I just had a great day. 


It was a beautiful day and I really enjoyed it. Now I need to start playing with others. The score above was my last time out. Not sure when that was, maybe 4 weeks ago, or so? 



Then on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays I play what they call Round Robin. This way everyone gets to play and get a a break too, between the games. I have not been keeping track on how this is going. But I believe I have improved here too. 
Folks this is great exercise and even having a lot of fun doing it too. Plus maybe next season I can place better than 28 in the tennis tournament.
Hey if you are just sitting on your butt wondering why am I feeling blue, or just don't have any strength. I believe it is what you are not doing? 
Hey I am 66 years old and life is good, as long as you get out of life is what you put into it. 
You have to PUT INTO IT. 
Hey my knees hurt each day and my right leg too. But when I ride the bike and play some tennis. That all goes away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...