Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Finishing up my ride on Sunday.


As always I like to stop and take a look at the Jetty and see all that is going on here. Another beautiful sailing vessel. 


You can see there are still a lot of folks coming down here. But in a month or so, most of the will be going back north. 





Not sure if you remember or not? I wrote about this beach last summer time. I guess they will need to pump more sand back on the beach again this summer?? 



I think this is the staging area they use to set up all the equipment to do the job? 
Well folks I guess they set funds aside just to redo the beach each year? 
I would think there is another way of fixing the problem. Maybe take the jetty out and it would be like any other beach? 
I just know when the Lunar tides come in they wash the sand out and even the supper moon happens doesn't help any. 
It still a great place to lay around and just enjoy the sun and sand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...