Sunday, April 15, 2018

Hey work is funds.


Okay this house belongs to Ed. Well during the last hurricane, some of the facial came off. I helped him pick up some furniture a while back. Then he asked if I could repair his facial. I told him sure. But I forgot all about him. I keep seeing his girl friend at the club house and she asked me, is Ed on my list? So gave her a call and all is well. 



So I started putting the brackets back up. Then found out the medal that needs to go back up there, is some what bent up and just will not work. So Roy and Ed talked about what we can do. Now this is not Ed standing here in this picture. His name is Ray.(neighbor)  Now next week we will be replacing his screen door and a couple of screens in his back porch. 
Okay, back to the talk with Ed. Well we all came up with, let us take the other pieces of medal down and just paint it. Ed was good with that. So Roy and I drove to Home Depot and bought paint and a could of other items for this next week. Ed just paid for the paint ($42.99+) 


Now I did caulk in all the small holes there were and let them dry up. The sun and heat was drying things up really fast today. 



I got up on the ladder and started painting. It is going to look great. Now I am not painting the window below. The reason is I would have to paint the shutters and the rest of the trim. That is for down the road job. 



Well at the end I think all looks great and Ed is happy and that pretty much answers my questions. 
Hey next week or the next. He wants us to come back and wash his roof and paint it with something like Kool Seal. Which he needs. There is mildew on there. The roof has not been coated in many years, 
So next project is Ray across the street screen door. (Tuesday God willing) 
I just can not say enough about how He is providing and just keep us working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...