Friday, April 20, 2018

Yes Roy and I have another small job to do. +


First of all Ray the customer, he wants to replace the screen door and repair three screens. Took the old door and dropped it off at the land fill. (recycling) 
Built the door frame. Put 2"x 2" around the frame to beef it up. Now we were thinking the new door will be screwed to the 2" But you will see not. 


This a fellow worker, Roy and Ray the guy that wants stuff done. So, now we get back and try to put this door together, by the instructions. Boy they were hard to understand. But like Roy told me, we don't put together that many doors. The last one we bought for Michelle. Was already put together and that was a piece of cake. So we did it one way and found out the hungers are put on the wrong way. Now it is correct, Hopefully???\





After a couple of tries we got it in and it looks pretty good. The only problem there is a gap between the new boards and the frame. I thought maybe using some molding going all the way around? But Ray told us he would caulk it in and it would be okay. 




Repaired two screens in the pouch screen doors. While we were out buying his door he asked for us to make him a new screen for his mom's house? No problem. Picked everything up in one trip. 


I sorry, the guy (on the left side)  told me his name.  But we are just standing around after a great job an enjoying some stories. At the end, Ray gave us a nice tip and he told us he really liked the door, plus. Oh he told us he drove over to his mom's house and the screen fit. 
Folk my Lord is always helping me and that is pretty much th only way I get stuff done, then get paid too. Praise HIM.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...