Wednesday, April 18, 2018

What fun, driving south to my dentist.



Well I started out, thinking early enough. (6:30am) My appointment is at 9 am. Watch the sun rise. Driving along, really no problems. traffic wise. I did see a couple of signs, like this. below.

Saying at Gateway there are three lanes blocked off. Thinking okay now what? Got about 13 miles away and the sign now saids 4 lanes blocked. I need to get off and get going. The time is winding down. I get off and got on the Trunpike, off of Lake Worth Road. Thinking, boy the time is getting closer? I called an told my dentist office I might be late???



Then I came to this. Commercial Blvd. This traffic was back up for a while. Now I am in the wrong lane. Remember I have not been down here for a while and no one gave me a break. So I turned left and did a U turn. 




You can see what I was dealing with coming out of here. 
Okay I made to the dentist office and only 2 minutes late, Caroline was very nice and all is well now. 
As I sat there and looked around Dr Marino has done well. I have been going to her since I came back from the Bahamas. She has been working more down town area. Dr Michael Barnard office. Well like I said, she has moved up and redid this office and it was very well laid out and has all new stuff. 
So her and I got some what caught up and today was just to see what is needed. Plus she did take x rays and clean my teeth. At the end I need to come back and get a couple of items repaired. Coming to around $3,400. 00 more work is needed. Plus she is giving me a discount too. I will come back at the end of May and get a root canal done. OH BOY!!!!



She is worth the trip. She has small hands and has treated me very well. 



Okay, time for a snack. Thinking ice cream? I walked up and started thru the exit door. A woman stopped me and asked for my card. I told her I just wanted to get some lunch. Sorry, you need a card now. What I have stopped at Cosco's many time for a snack or even lunch. I have written about it before. 
Oh well I guess I didn't need the ice cream anyway????\
Folks live is still good and I am still having some fun too/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...