Tuesday, April 03, 2018

All these pictures are about the HOA.



On Monday of last week we had our HOA (Homeowners Association) Volunteer Dance. These are the folks that help run this park. There are people that over see different events and functions. You know like dances and sports things. So every year around this time the HOA puts on this dinner for everyone that helps out. So our dinner was catered by Carrabba's Restaurant in Vero Beach. The food was pretty good. But they ran out of chicken. So one of the that work there went back and picked up more chicken. The funny thing was it was our table that ran out. we went last. So as the evening went on Big Frank was playing music in the back ground during dinner. Then after everyone ate. he started up the dance music and folks all came out and did line dancing. Mean while I needed to start cleaning things up. So no line dancing for me. Plus I was not in mood. 




Now this was our HOA Meeting on Wednesday night. A BIG turn out. Reason the last meeting one guy stood up and asked if we could move on making this park a all pet zones. Well we did bring up the vote. it was like 98% against it and 9 people for it. So it was shoot down very fast. 


This was our last meeting for our President, Judy Strouth. So there was a lot of folks thanking her for her service and all she has done in the last two years.  


Hey I over seeing putting out the HOA sign and buying the donuts. After each meeting these folks run up and get as many donuts as they can. I guess this evening they didn't like the glaze ones. I had 7 left behind. I took them over to the card room. They finished them up fast. Over all I have been part of the HOA now for about 7 months. As the Communication Director. for three months. 
Last Friday afternoon we as the new board We had another meeting about all Steve hopes and looking forward in getting done this next year. So as for now, I need to start looking for some help sitting up a new web site page for The HOA. Plus need to get a couple more folks helping out with the Village Voice. Plus I want to work on getting the New LED sign board for the front of the park entrance. So I have some work ahead and looking forward in seeing some new stuff happen around here. 
So for now I need a couple of prayers and helpers to make all this happen. 
I really pray you all had a wonderful Easter. Folks got to see family members and just hang out and enjoy some company. I guess I goofed on my family. I got a text last week on Wednesday. Saying that we (family) will be eating at Greg's house on Easter. I had already made plains to help out at the church (Easter Egg Hunt) plus have dinner at Roy's and Pat's home. So maybe we can work something out for the next month or so? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...