Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Jeanne took me out for a beautiful dinner.


Folks I think this is the best view I have ever seen while have a great dinner. This place is called 
Kyle G.'s Prime Seafood and Steaks Restaurant
This place is located at 10900 South Ocean Drive, Jenson Beach, Florida 34957. 


This was one of our two appetizers, Maine Lobster Cocktail- $22.00. Classic Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail- $18.00.
So now you might understand where we are. 
I really did enjoy these two items (We Shared) 
Even look at the lemon, it has it's own little jacket. So the seeds don't fall out while squeezing them. 




Here is my lovely lady I am marrying next week. (Feb. 20th 2021)


You can see what I had for dinner, 1/4 head of lettuce  plus fixings.. Cost $10.00
Classic French Onion Soup. - $10.00 It was delicious. 


This is my dinner. Day Boat Sea Scallops - $38.00. Fantastic 


We shared a Lobster Bake Potato- $14.00 I think this was the largest bake potato I have ever seen. Jeanne told me it was over pound in weight. 


This is my baby meal. Boneless 14oz. N.Y. Strip. - $33.00 +


Dessert is. Pine Apple Up Side Down Cake- (not sure how much) 
It came out with a flame 
Folks the meal was great and the company was even better. 
Hey this was a gift from my baby to me. 
Over all it was wonderful evening.
I really hope and pray all had a great week-end and some even got off for President's Day. 
While we did have off. But my baby had to study all day long. She is getting ready for one of her tests to get teachers certification. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...