Monday, February 15, 2021

What did you do on Valentines Week-end?


Very sad day, WHY ? are people so mean? Not sure about you, but folks just have so much hate in their hearts. I know the election is over, but we still support our President Trump. 
This sign was just sitting there, mining it own business. Nothing else. 
It really is sad days are coming, President Biden is trying to make our nation weak. In so many ways.
 




Saturday morning, Jeanne and I took a nice walk around the Farmer's Market and only bought some mushrooms. So it was a cheat date too. 
Over all this is Valentine's week-end. So it is so good to see people out and about. Plus just enjoying life. 
I thank my Lord each day for the opportunity to be able to walk around and just enjoy life to the fullness. 
I hope you all had a great week-end. 
I will share about our night next time I get on here. Please pass on your love to others. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...