Sunday, February 28, 2021

It has been a while since we have done any yard work at our other home.




This tree has had trouble before. What I am talking about is a large limb fell down a couple of years ago. I cut it off and brought it out front and finished cutting it up. Well another limb broke off an fell. So here I am doing the other one. Plus trimming other trees and bushes. 


This is the pile from the first day trimming. 






It took me two full days to clean up the whole yard in back. At the end looking great and feeling really good bout all that I got done. 
As the week-end is coming Jeanne and I are going to be helping out at the Saint Lucie Fair on Saturday morning 
I will be sharing pictures this next week on all we did. I am very blessed to have a wonderful wife as Jeanne. So as we had the privilege of working in the FFA Food Booth at the fair. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...