Saturday, February 06, 2021

I went shopping at The UP Store (United Against Poverty of St. Lucie County)


As I was walking towards my truck I turned around and saw President Biden walking behind me. 
I knew things are in bad shape, but for him to be buying things at the UP store? 
This is only JOKE. I even stopped to talk with him. He saw my Trump Sticker on the back of my truck. He gave me the thumbs up. I walked over to him and his wife and asked if he was a Trump fan? Him and his wife both said YES. 
I know I have talked about this place before. I try to stop in ad least once a week to see what great deals we can get. This day I bought ribeye steaks. The regular price is like $14.00 buck each. I got them for $9.00 each. I bought some other things too. 
Okay so how is your praying doing? I know I fail here, a lot lately. But as today has started up I have been praying for our Nation and all that is going on. 
As Christians we all need to keep in prayer and seek HIS FACE EACH DAY. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...