Thursday, February 25, 2021

Okay where can we spend our HoneyMOON?


Well we went to church and afterwards took a ride north. We stopped at Brooklyn Bagel's  and tried to enjoy our bagels. I say that because they didn't have the EVERTHING BAGEL. So we ordered a onion and poppy seed. Jeanne asked for avocado on heir's. The sad part was the avocado was a paste. Not a piece of the fruit. 
Okay enough. So we started heading north and had a couple of place to stop at. This was the first one. Thinking of picking our own strawberries. They had told us that there was not to many left to pick. Jeanne took a walk to see what was out there. She came back and told me there really was non. 





This is looks like neat place to have a party for kids. 
We got back into our car and kept heading north again.
Jesus is Our LORD and Savor. 
I am listening to Newmax. Talking about transgender. I guess there is a bill before Congress today about this.  
This is crazy, plus religion freedom is going away too. 
People we are at war with this agenda. 
We need to keep all this in PRAYER. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...