Tuesday, February 09, 2021

On Friday I took a ride ended up at The Jetty.



This is a quit day here. Thw ater looks great too. 





These pelicans are looking for some food. There is a guy cleaning fish. These burds are just looking for some hand outs. 



These birds are just enjoying life and hopping to get some good food. 
Just a reminder, this next week (SUNDAY) is Valentines Day.
Make sure you are ready and get your gift early. I was at Walmart and other places and they are selling out fast. 
Okay, today is another day to divide  our country. WHY?????\Impeaching President Trump?? 
Please keep this in prayer, we need to untie together. 
Plus a waste of money and time our country needs to work together. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...