Tuesday, February 02, 2021

What a beautiful Saturday, Farmer's Market time.


This is a couple that work along side with Jeanne at Westwood, High School here is Fort Pierce, Florida. This is Marissa, Ken (her hubby) and my Jeanne (future wife) 
We are just hanging out and enjoying some great music, 






Plus all these folks too. The band is called, Therapy. It is Pastor David Shield's band. Pastor David has church at a place called Arches. On Sunday morning at 10am, It is on Hutchison Island, here in Ft. Pierce. 
I have known David since the 1998. 
I have written about his church before on here. They play Rock and Roll and some Christian music too.
Over all. as we walked around and saw different booths and items for sale. We just got a paper cone Apple and Cinnamon small donuts, plus coffee. Jeanne did find some flowers she liked too. 
Very nice day to walk around and just enjoy others and have a few snacks. 
Okay I have a question for YOU. 
Have given your life to Jesus Christ?
If not please take the time and ask Him into your heart and He will forgive you and all your sins and one day we will meet in heaven. 
Please I want to see you beyond this world and in His arms of salvation. 
Enjoy life and don't give up, He is right along side of you right now. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...