Monday, March 01, 2021

Well Jeanne and I had a great morning, helping out at the FFA Food Booth at the Saint Lucie Fair Grounds.




As you look around this place was very empty. I know it is early in the morning, but this is only 11am. They open at 12 noon. We were early to pre the food at the booth.  


 


This is my station. I got to work along two young ladies. We really did work well together. We gave out the drinks. You know Sweet Tea, Unsweet Tea and Lemonade. Oh really didn't give away drinks. We sold them. But if you are part the FFA volunteers, those get free drinks. 


Sorry don't remember her name, but she was our manger for Saturday. 


My baby did some prep work and did some grilling too. She even washed some dishes and pans. 


This was my view pretty much during my shift. But we noticed around 3pm the crowds started showing up and there were lines to but food and drinks. 
Okay at 3pm our shift had ended and we got some great tasting food and relaxed a little siting in this area.
Jeanne had what they call a BBQ Sundae. I got the BBQ meal. Sandwich and fries.  Hey it really was fun helping out an getting a great ,meal too. 
Well we walked around the fair and took in all kinds of sites. 
I will share more pictures tomorrow and the next couple of days. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...