Monday, March 22, 2021

Saturday night going out to dinner.


This Red Crab is in Jensen Beach. About three weeks ago, we went to the Red Crab in Saint Lucie County So thinking lets try the other one in this area. 


This is what my baby ordered. I think she told me it was Crab, Shrimp, potatoes and corn plus a couple of eggs. 


I know my little girl enjoyed this to the fullest. She sat there and ate almost all of it. I think our next time to one of these Red Crabs, I will get this. It tasted great. 


I ordered the shrimp dinner. It was okay. I ate all of the shrimp, gave the fries to the kids. 



Okay you can see how everyone is enjoying their food. This is Jake's family. 
The reason for this diner was to celebrate the kids birthdays. 





Over all we really had a nice time. I know myself just siting with them, was fun and enjoyable. 
But as we wrapped up, I know my baby and myself was looking forward in getting back home and wanting some rest. 
Sunday we pretty much stayed home and Jeanne worked on some school work and I did lay around all day long. 
Waking up on Monday, I followed Jeanne to school and helped her get things in order there. 
As for my day I will be working with Roy on a electric job. 
Hope to have some pictures tomorrow on what we get done today.
My prayer is safely and just enjoy making a buck or two. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...