Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Yes this place is looking like all is well. PEOPLE are walking around!!!!!


I am not sure if this is a robot or a guy inside of this machine??? 


It is a really neat thing to see. 











With all these rides around here. I think this is the best one. 


For $10.00 buck you get to ride around on a Monster Truck. Just think about how much these guys are getting. I think there are 12 seats on this truck. So every ride takes about ten minutes. $120.00. So the park open at 12pm (noon) goes until 10 pm. Okay just say they only get 2 people a hour. = 10 hours X $240.00= $2,400.00 a day. WOW. Great profit???? 

What a beautiful evening and sunset. We still have a couple of hours to walk around. So I will finish up on pictures tomorrow.
Please just trust Our Lord MORE TODAY. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...