Wednesday, March 17, 2021

I just enjoy walking around this area. This was after the Farmer's Market. (Saturday)


This is a neat place to visit. On Feb 20th Jeanne and I got marries along the water's edge here. Since I have been living In Fort Pierce, I have enjoy this place. I just feel God's present here. Not because of the art work. Just a peaceful area. 


Then you look over here and see this iron horse and a Indian standing there, beautiful. 


This is the other side of this piece of work. 
Folks we all need to find peace around us. I seek our Lord each and everyday and He gives it to me. But some nights I just can't sleep. Always have something to do. But, I know I can find rest in Jesus Christ My LORD.
Matthew 11:28 Come to ME (Jesus Christ) all who are weary and burdened, and I (Jesus) will give you rest. Then reading this below. PLEASE TRUST HIM TODAY.  I know He is listening to each and everyone of us each day and night. 
Matthew 6:31 to 34.
So don't worry about having enough food or drink. #32 Why be like the pagans who are so deeply concerned about these things? Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. 
#33 and He give you all you need from day to day if you live for Him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern. 
#34 So don't worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will bring it's own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...