Thursday, March 04, 2021

These are more pictures of the Saint Lucie Fair Grounds.





This is a Petting Farm Tent. There are animals here I have never seen before. So it was kind a neat to walk around and enjoy seeing these babies here. While I lived in the Bahamas, we always had baby sheep and lambs walking around. So seeing these guys brought a big smile to my face. 


This a robot that rides around and just has some fun. 



He even sings. During this time he was serenading the ladies as they walked bye. 
Okay last night was Wednesday, Jeanne and I helped out at the FFA Food Booth again. I will share more pictures in a couple of days. 
Over all we do enjoy helping out and just walking around the fair and check out different sites.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here in Orlando.

It took us about hour and half to get here. My baby was asked to come here and take a few classes. It is over seen by Rosen Collage. We didn...