Saturday, March 20, 2021

Our Saint Patty's Day meal is here an ready,


These are the folks that showed up. We did invited a few more, but these are ones that came. I am not going to name everyone. 




We sat around and had corn beef, potatoes, cabbage and carrots for dinner. The dessert was apple cake, lemon cupcakes, that is what Jeanne made. One family brought Red Velvet cake and assorted other cakes. 
At the end we were full to the top. I know I was. 
It really is nice to have a beautiful home and a great wife to be a chef plus.
I believe everyone walked away and saying wow that was great food and some fun too. 
The funny part was, we worked on cleaning up the back patio and furniture and all that was back there, so we could hang out there. But we pretty much stayed inside. 
Oh well ad least it look nice out there. 
Jeanne and I were talking about having a brunch during April and inviting everyone again for breakfast.  
I think that would be great and even some more fun too. 
Folks I really hope and pray you are doing well and that you are seeking our Lord Jesus Christ for all your needs. I know each day I thank Him for the day and His protection and sometime our wants are provided too. 
He is listening and wants to hear from YOU. 
Love you all out there. 
Would love to hear, from  you too. 
tombahamas7@gmail.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...