Tuesday, March 09, 2021

On Saturday evening we had a great dinner.


We had a chance to spend some great time with our friends the Cornett's. Julian works with Jeanne at Westwood High School. As Jeanne and I like to try different foods. So Julian and his wife have eaten here (Red Crab) a couple of times before this evening. 
So why not give it a try.
As we sat down, Julian handed us the package that had some of our wedding pictures. He had them developed. Which was very nice. Those are the pictures I shared yesterday, on here. 


This is called Low Boil. Not sure what that means? But this has crab, shrimp, potatoes, corn and sausage. All I know is my baby just loved this meal. 


It looks great, but the scallops' breading just was not that tasty. The onion rings were tuff. Over all not really something I will reorder the next time. 
But as we sat around it really was a nice time to get caught up on all that we have been doing. 
Please make sure you are seeking His Face and His love for others. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...