Thursday, July 21, 2022

Our time in Sarasota, is winding down.


 I am not sure if this is Thursday or Friday/ June 2rd/24th? Oh well all that matters is that my little girl gets her Rico's Pizza. Last year we drove around a lot to find something to eat. We found this place called Rico's. There are four different lactations. Now this is not where we ate that evening. We were closer to downtown area. But I put this place into my phone and here is one near us now. I was driving around before I picked up my baby, to make sure I knew where it was. 


Jeanne has a BIG SMILE under the piece of pizza. We just loved it. She go White Pizza an I got the works. 



Afterwards, we didn't finish the pizza off that night, we took half of mine and hers to our room. There we have a small frig. But y little girl saw a shake place while we were driving around a couple of days ago. 


You can see it is raining a little. So now I am thinking, I am cold now and I really don't want a shake. But Jeanne would love to have one. 




I am sorry, I don't see their name any where. Just Shake. Well I just sat down an chilled a little. while Jeanne went to get her shake. Mean while one of the servers there came over an asked if I would like to try their New Favor? I really was not looking to drink it. She told e that she would give me just a taste. I said great, Thank you. 


She really gave me a small shake. It really was very tasty. Jeanne told me it was their Confetti Cake Shake. It really was good. I thank her and we were on our way back to our hotel room. 
I am not sure if we went swimming or not? 
But I do know, I should have not drunk the shake. I was very uncomfortable. I had a belly ache. 
Ok, I don't see any more pictures of the Sarasota area. So I guess this was our last night here, was Friday. We packed up and now need to go back to Largo and spend a little time with my family. 
Debbie and Jon is having a memorial on Saturday afternoon, for their daughter Amy.  I will share more tomorrow. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...