Sunday, April 16, 2023

Have you seen the price for Coca Cola products? Most places are charging $7 to $10.00 a 12 pack.

 


This is only one of our receipts. Jeanne went shopping, for Coca Cola and Canda Dry products. They are on sale at Walgreens. These are for the school. Jeanne sells Coca Cola products. The money she gets goes back into the Culinary Program. This way she can provide food products, so her kids can make and cut and do all kinds of thing to show them what Culinary is all about. 
So, meanwhile I went shopping too. I was out doing Door Dash and afterwards I went to a couple of different Walgreens and bought some too. For our home. I think this was the last day for these sales. 


These went to the school, for sale. 


All of these are for our personal use. You know cook outs and just having family over for some fun things to do. 
I am not sure why pop is going up in price so much? 
I was talking with the owner of Butter Feilds on Kings Highway, of Fort Pierce. he always has Coke Products on sale, most of the time $2.88 a 12 pack. But he is buying 12 packs himself, for the store at $5.99 each. Then selling them for $7.99. he really not sure why the price has jumped up so much? 
But I know I use to buy the off brands before. We can go right back to that. 
Well, I pray you had a wonderful Easter. I know we sure did. It was nice to go to the Sonrise Service, then made some food and went over to our niece's home for lunch. 
This last week, Jeanne has been having some troubles with her legs. Getting cramps in her calves and legs. She has been trying different things to try to help. So, this morning she is feeling better. 
Prayerfully tomorrow she will be still in good shape, 
If you could please say a prayer of two for her this next week. We have a few things going on that she has signed up for. I will try to keep you in the loop. 
Hey folks, we just want to tell you how much we love you all and that Jesus loves you even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...