Friday, April 28, 2023

Doing a couple of oil and filter changes. FUN TIME!!!!




This is the 2004 Ford F150. This is our truck that we use to pull the boat around, plus I used the truck on last Saturday afternoon, get the rock.
Last week I stopped at T.R. Auto repair. This crew worked on our KIA during that time. While I was there, I asked, how much would they charge to change the oil on our truck? $60.+ 
So, why spend that kind of money? 



WOW that was dirty oil. 




Okay now my little truck. It is kind of funny. I used to change my oil, it really seams a lot harder, as I get older. Hey getting down on my knees and crawling along the ground is, no fun. 
But, it only cost us $19.00, 5 quarts oil. oil filter $4.98=$24.00+ That is each vehicle. 
I can tell you this, it was worth my time doing it. I bounce back the next day. Pains are gone. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...