Saturday, April 08, 2023

This restaurant on Hutchinson Island.


Well, it is Good Friday, my little girl wants to have fish for lunch. So, we talked about a couple of places to go eat, fish. We are so blessed to have so many restaurants around here that are on the waterfront. Jeanne and I have been a few times. 



Just looking up to the ceiling it so neat. 



I didn't take a picture after receiving our food. It looked so good. We prayed and just enjoyed it. We did take these, back home for lunch today. 





This is the Outlet to the ocean. It is called the Jetty. Jeanne and I love just coming down here to look at the outlet and then walk down to the ocean's edge. 
Lord you are so good to us, I praise You for all we have and where we live. 


The service it pretty good, but their food it fantastic. 


Behind this wall is the inside restaurant. We walked around and just looked. 

Funny thing is Jeanne told me we have been here a couple of times. I remember now. 
My memory is not always so sharp. 
Folks today is the day before Easter Sunday. I really hope and pray that tomorrow is a day to reflex on how Our Lord Rose On, This Day, 
We will be going to the Sun Rise Service. The Crossing Community Church is putting on. 
So, please set time a side to THANK HIM FOR WHAT HE DID FOR US. 
JOHN 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave us His ONLY SON, so that everyone who believes in HIM will not perish BUT have ETERNAL LIFE. 
JOHN 3:17 God did NOT send His Son into the world to CONDEMM IT. BUT TO SAVE IT. 
I love you all of you out there and I pray that we will see each other, after our lives on this earth. 
 HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY EVERYONE. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...