Friday, April 21, 2023

I am not sure what people, THINK OR NOT?


This article is about TIPS TO STAY SAFE AROUND ALLIGATORS. 
WHAT??? 
Okay on Feb. 22nd, a older woman (85 years) was walking her dog along the shore of the lake at Fairways Spanish Lakes. While walking I guess alligator saw her small dog and decided to have a snack. 





I am not sure what really happened. But I think she was walking along and the alligator saw the small dog and grabbed it and tried to pull it in the water and the older woman (85 old) tried to pull the dog out of the water. But the alligator won. The woman was pulled out in the lake and drowned. 
I know it was a sad day, for the park. But now they are all up in arms about, what are you going to do with the alligators? They brought out a crew and started taking the alligators out of the lakes. I am not sure how many or what sizes they were taking.
T.V. station WPEC CBS 12 com was the ones that did a video on what happened. 
I tried to download to show you, but would not download. 
But I think about this and say, wow why would anyone walk their dog along the lakes? That to me is asking for trouble,  
Folks I am sorry to hear that someone got killed because of this. Her family and friends are in our prayers. 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...